5.0

I ordered a Vera Wang v neck halter as a bridesmaid dress. The delivery was quick and customer service seemed to be nice and polite.

I have been going back and forth since April to return this dress and get a full refund. I ordered the dress in a size 16 on purpose. I was fitted at David's Bridal and that's where I got the measurements from. The measurements actually were for a size 14 but I still ordered a 16 to be safe.

I even re-measured myself currently after losing weight. I am currently a size 12. I was asked to email photos of me in the dress from this company along with giving my measurements from when I ordered. I also sent pics of myself in the size 16 at David's bridal.

The dress that was shipped is not the same material, it is TOO BIG and TOO small at the same time. It does not zip. The sash is a different material and has clasp that are pulling and are visible. I ended up buying through DB and sending more pics in the same size 16 dress.

If I ordered a dress that should be 1 size bigger and I am smaller than I was, why doesn't the dress zip up. I was attempting to save $$ and ended up having put out an extra $200. I'm waiting on the next email requesting for me to do more things...I have tons of photos and emails as proof.

SKU NUMBERS AND PICS FOR DESIGNER DRESSES SHOULDN'T BE USED IF THAT'S NOT WHAT THE CONSUMER IS GETTING. I shouldn't have to search through the faqs section to learn that what I ordered is not what I got.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wedding Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Update!! The company is one lady who kept asking me to do things such as take pictures in the dress.

I sent them. She then asked for the measurements of my current size. I gave them, which was smaller than my original size when I ordered from them. She then wanted to go see pictures of the David's Bridal dress next to her dress.

They look nothing alike. I gave up and that's what she was counting ting on. I ended up getting the David's Bridal dress taken in some more and hitting the CA Dress dress to the seamstress to make any changes she wanted.

This business will reap what they sew. Literally

I just received the VW360399 Style Short Above Knee Chiffon Dress With Low Crisscross Back from them today. I wasn’t able to see this dress in store. Is this the dress you ordered and it’s not the same?

I am the poster. THEY DO NOT GET 5 STARS!