Sydney, New South Wales
4.4

I ordered my dress from Ca-Dresses.com and had the best experience.When ordering my gown the website was very user friendly and when I did have a question about the fit I called the company and they were very informative and friendly.

I received my gown five days earlier than promised and it was exactly what I imagined it would be. I am also a bargain shopper and after shopping around could not find my dress for a lower price anywhere.

Thank you so much to the staff at Ca-Dresses.com for making my wedding gown shopping experience stress free and so easy.I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). susan852 is overall satisfied with Ca Dresses and uploaded a picture. the best about wedding dress from Ca Dresses was fast delivery. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ca Dresses.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Ceremonies and Events category for more informed decision or compare Ca Dresses to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ca Dresses?

Comments